The children of The Drive Primary can expect to:
- Develop a love for learning.
- Be the best they can be in all areas of school life: academic, social, emotional and physical development.
- Make excellent progress in everything they do so that they can grow and develop to their full potential.
- To continually celebrate and feel proud of their achievements.
- Feel happy, safe and healthy.
The staff of The Drive Primary aim to:
- Develop enquiring and creative minds.
- Provide a nurturing and friendly ethos where children are respected and valued and where individual needs are recognised and supported.
- Provide a high quality, challenging, stimulating and personalised education for all of its pupils.
- Provide a broad, balanced, creative and innovative curriculum that inspires, challenges and develops a love of learning and one which meets individual needs.
- Foster a climate within which pupils’ spiritual and moral development will form the basis by which they will mature into responsible citizens.
- Build a strong sense of community through sharing and living out a set of values, encouraging all involved in the school to be caring, tolerant, honest, hardworking and self-disciplined.
We would like parents and carers to:
- Ensure that children attend school regularly and on time.
- Become actively involved in their child’s learning, both at home and at school.